Friday, January 31, 2014

52 Weeks in Nature Week 5

I am so happy to be joining Donni over at The Magic Onions every Friday highlighting something in nature that we observed during that week. It could be something that made us pause or took our breath away. It fits nicely with trying to be more mindful of our surroundings and appreciating the beauty that surrounds us. I hope you enjoy my experiences of nature here in Maine and please check out Donni's page as well, to view other people from around the country that may be posting what they are experiencing in nature where they live.


This time of year in Maine, some days lack a variety of color. There seems to be a lot of white, gray, blacks and dark evergreen. On a particularly cloudy day this week, I walked on the beach and found some color in unexpected places. It then hit me, the color is always here, I just need to look for it.

And how about this heart shape that had grown right on a piece of seaweed? Love, From Nature



Here's hoping you find some unexpected love from nature this week too!

With gratitude,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I love the first photo - I long to visit the beach, we've not been for a while.

    ReplyDelete